Friday, July 31, 2015

SAVE $17 ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT ON THIS CEREAL STORER TRIO

What a great deal on this set of cereal  trio. But here is the catch; you must place your order before midnight tonight and you don't get a choice of seal color. I don't know about you but for me if I can save $17 I don't care what color seals are in my pantry! This is an excellent offer so go to my website at www.my.tupperware.com/lindacwilson and place your order now before you forget and let this opportunity pass you by!

CEREAL STORER TRIO

$46.00
$29.00
Know the size; seal colors are a surprise! Enjoy crispy crunchy cereal day after day with this awesome trio.
  • Includes 20-cup/4.8 L Super Cereal Storer, 13-cup/3.1 L Cereal Storer and 3½ -cup/850 mL Jr. Cereal Storer
  • Seal colors will be a surprise
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment