Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Go Pink in October and Save! Insulated Tumbler with Drip-Less Straw Seal On Sale

As a 26-year breast cancer survivor, I take every opportunity I can to say, "Get a Mammagram, Do Self Exams. Early detection is key." Thankful for all the pink Tupperware does in October to remind us of Breast Cancer Awareness. Get your Pink Insulated Tumbler with Drip-Less Straw Seal by clicking on this link to my website. www.my.tupperware.com/lindacwilson While you are there, check out all the pretty pink products that are on sale. I have dropped and cracked so many of those hard plastic cups similar to this and I am thinking why waste the money when you can have one of these. My new favorite tumbler!

Insulated Tumbler with Drip-Less Straw Seal

Insulated Tumbler with Drip-Less Straw Seal
Save $8.00—$22.00 value
$14.00

Keep calm and sip on

It’s no sweat with this double-walled tumbler! Tumbler’s design prevents condensation and keeps beverages cold for hours. Drip-Less Straw Seal minimizes spillage.
• Double-walled, 24-oz./700mL tumbler.
• In Pink Punch.
• Dishwasher safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment