Sunday, April 26, 2015

SAVE $5 NOW ON THIS VERY HANDY MIX-N-STOR® PITCHER

This is one of my favorite pieces of Tupperware! I still have the one my aunt gave me when I got married 48 years ago and use it continually. I now have two of these and I probably use at least one of them daily. I love making a big batch of pancakes in this when the grandkids are here. I can store in the fridge and pull out and pour on the griddle as they wake up and ask for breakfast one at a time! Now is the time to buy while this piece is only $19, a savings of $5. Place your order and/or check out the entire Tupperware line by clicking here www.my.tupperware.com/lindacwilson

MIX-N-STOR® PITCHER


$24.00
$19.00







No mess mixing! Specially designed cover helps prevent splatter and allows you to store and pour a little or a lot. Sturdy handle provides easy pouring. Removable anti-skid ring stabilizes pitcher during use. Measures both dry and wet ingredients.
  • 2 qt./2 L.
  • In Raindrop/Salt Water Taffy
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment