Monday, December 16, 2013

Save $10 on This Winnie the Pooh 4-Pc. Canister Set

Whether you use these cute canisters in your infants bedroom, children's playroom, or in your adult kitchen, you will find many uses for them. On a personal note I will tell you this canister style is the best kitchen canisters I have used in my 66 years.  Even when I had trouble with those little tiny ants, they never got into anything kept in these canisters!  Check out this new as well as other items at my website here www.my.tupperware.com/lindacwilson

Winnie the Pooh 4-Pc. Canister Set

Winnie the Pooh 4-Pc. Canister Set
Save $10.00—$50.00 value
$40.00

New design. Old friends.

Let Winnie the Pooh and friends keep a child’s playroom or bedroom organized. Store art and craft supplies or kids’ treasures in these cool canisters. Set features a different character on each canister. Each canister features a different Winnie the Pooh character with the phrases “Easy Breezy,” “Hello, Mr. Cloud,” “More 4 Me” and “Splendiferous.”
• Includes 5-cup/1.2 L, 8-cup/1.9 L, 12-cup/2.8 L and 17½-cup/4 L sizes.
• Seals in Sorbet.
Note: Artwork not covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment